(lol)
All kidding aside... since we were going to have to move anyway for Ken's fellowship, I am so thankful it was to a beautiful place like this. It has a fabulous kitchen, a great view, and it is very relaxing. We have spent every morning having coffee on our deck together.
Even Ella is adjusting well....she has made a few "friends" when we take her on walks...well for the portion of the walk that she can make it. She isn't very "conditioned" for exercise, and we end up having to carry her back to the house before our walk is over!
Living in Ponte Vedra Beach is completely different from living in Fort Worth. It is very calm and quiet here. We are only about 10 minutes from "Jacksonville" city limits (and from the coolest mall ever...seriously), but it feels much further than that. My runs in the morning are completely peaceful and absolutely beautiful..and definitely not as hot!
On our first day here we did see an alligator, but after being here a few days, I am starting to get used to them; We have seen at least one everyday. Ken and I walked from our condo to the beach last night, and again, I can't explain how peaceful it is and it is only minutes away. I forsee many date nights here on the beach with a good bottle of wine!
I am still so sad we had to leave everyone we love behind in Texas, but this place almost makes up for it! I am so thankful to my husband for matching in his fellowship in such a fabulous location!
7 comments:
What a dump! You poor thing. You'll be begging to stay when his fellowship is over! We love you! I'm now planning Abigails first trip to Florida.
Did you say mall???? Not only mall but "coolest" mall?? I will definately have to come down and visit :) :) :)
Ok, I thought I left a post but I don't see it. Anyway, I am glad ya'll (and Ella) are settling in. Enjoy every moment, the year will go by fast. We miss ya'll.
P.S. Be sure to sign up for Skype.
loving the blog!!! i have added you to my "reader"
miss you!
xoxo, s
Well congratulations to both of you. Glad to hear all is well and both of you are enjoying it thus far. What time is dinner? Dad
great idea to start a blog!! i look forward to reading all about life in FL!!
So glad to hear Peyton is loving the new location! Can't wait to visit later in august! Love the blog! Hope y'all have a great visit with Dana and the boys!
Post a Comment